Founded in 2001, BlueOrchard Finance is a leading impact investment manager. The firm is dedicated to fostering inclusive and sustainable growth while providing attractive returns for its investors. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, BlueOrchard has offices in Singapore, Cambodia, Georgia, Peru, Kenya, Luxembourg, and Geneva. To date, the company has deployed over USD 5bn in impact investments across 80 emerging and frontier markets, enabling social impact. We invite you to become part of this unique success story and join our fast-growing company Luxembourg City, Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg as
Corporate and Administrative Officer
- Corporate secretary/accounting support; prepare board meetings, take minutes; coordinate with the external service providers;
- Ensure proper documentation and tracking of legal and corporate governance documents;
- Act as a contact for Sales Team, Transfer Agent and Distribution platforms, support account opening process, track monthly inflow/outflow;
- Support in project work around the funds’ life cycle (fund set-up, dividend, liquidation etc.);
- Assist in preparing procedures, setting up operating memoranda with external service providers.
Required knowledge and experience
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in fund accounting, middle/back-office, as a transfer agent or corporate secretary;
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills;
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with the focus on Word and Excel;
- Proficiency in English, both written and oral communication skills.
Your personal profile
- Self-starter with strong work ethics and positive energy;
- Proactive, result-driven, ability to work in a fast-paced and fluid environment;
- Team player with ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural environment ;
- Ambition to excel and highly motivated to join an international company;
- Well organized, trustworthy and hard working.
Please apply in ENGLISH, including CV and cover letter via www.blueorchard.com/about-us/careers/
Deadline for application is January 15, 2019.